Regional Workshops are funded by Theatre Saskatchewan but held in your community. If your community theatre group is interested in hosting a workshop please fill in the Application. Application must be received by Theatre Saskatchewan at least 45 calendar days in advance of the proposed workshop date.
By completing this online application form, you acknowledge and understand that your community theatre group is responsible for:
- Ensuring Theatre Saskatchewan receives your workshop application at least 45 calendar days before your proposed workshop date.
- A minimum of 6 participants for the workshop. The participants must be registered one week prior to the workshop date.
- A suitable space for the workshop.
- All applicable equipment and materials for the workshop.
- Publicity/marketing for the workshop including credit to Theatre Saskatchewan, Sask Lotteries, Saskatchewan Arts Board and Sask Culture using the following wording: “This workshop is sponsored by Theatre Saskatchewan with funding support from the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture and Recreation.” All printed advertising must include Theatre Saskatchewan’s logo, SaskCulture logo, Saskatchewan Arts Board Logo and Sask Lotteries Logo.
- Completing the Workshop Host Evaluation form and returning it to Theatre Saskatchewan, along with copies of printed advertising for the workshop.