Any club in its first year of membership with Theatre Saskatchewan Inc. can apply for a $300.00 New Member Grant. The purpose is to help new clubs get started on a production.
- An eligible New Member Group will have:
- had no prior membership in Theatre Saskatchewan Inc.
- completed, in full, the New Member Grant Application.
- a membership in good standing.
- A budget must be submitted for the production.
- Approval of New Member Grants will be at the Executive Director's discretion.
- A brief follow-up report, detailing the expenditure of funds, will be submitted within ninety (90) days of the production's completion.
- Funding is available only in the first two years of membership. Should a new member apply and be denied in the first year, the member may re-apply in the second year of membership.